Conference Dates / Location
- Dates: August 25th-28th-2020
- Location: University of Salamanca, Spain, at the Faculty of Philology
- Individuals: $100.00 USD All Access
- Students: $60.00 USD All Access
Information about the conference venue
- The conference venue is at the Faculty of Philology of the University of Salamanca, Spain: https://www.usal.es/facultad-de-filologia
- For information about the Salamanca university https://www.usal.es/pt
- For information about Salamanca, Spain: http://www.salamancaconventionbureau.com/en/
- Fly into Madrid Adolfo Suarez International Airport (MAD)
- Take a direct bus to Salamanca from T1 or T4. For tickets (https://www.avanzabus.com/ ). The bus is very convenient and comfortable and has WiFi
- There is a train from Madrid Chamartin Train Station (https://www.www.renfe.com)
- Please hold off making bus and train arrangements until details regarding discounts are availalbe. Keep checking this page in the next couple of weeks.
- There will be a sightseeing tour in Salamanca on the evening of August 26th. Please register now with your name and number of participants. The fee will depend on the number of sightseers and will be paid directly to the company. (https://associationforiranianstudies.org/conferences/2020/sightseeing-tour)
Health and Safety Update
- In response to queries about the potential impact of Covid-19 on plans for AIS 2020, we have added a page that will be updated as necessary: Health and Safety Update
Publishers book your space now
- The exhibit space is the patio of the Faculty of Philology.
- Refreshments available for participants are available to exhibitors
- Exhibitors receive two conference passes
- For further details consult the Conference Chair MIGUEL ANGEL ANDRÉS TOLEDO <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Book your space now
- The submission page is now closed to receive proposals for papers, panels and roundtables. The deadline for proposal was July 15 2019 (11:59 Pacific Time).
Website technical problems email@example.com
General inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
For all inquiries in regard to the conference logistics contact: Dr. Miguel Ángel Andrés-Toledo at email@example.com
AIS gratefully acknowledges the following sponsors of the Thirteenth Biennial Conference
Poster Contest Results
The Faculty of Fine Arts at the University of Salamanca organized a logo and poster contest for their students for the AIS 2020 Biennial Conference.The AIS Conference Chair along with two Professors of Design selected the 8 finalists on this page from more than 70 proposals.